Understanding the Difference
Street eyewear is designed for appearance and dress. Safety eyeglasses are designed to protect your eyes from high impact accidents. Extremely affordable; priced at Industrial contract prices like the big companies get.
For the building industry, all of our safety frames and lenses meet required safety standards. Contact us for your business needs so we can discuss the frame and lens options available. All frames and lenses are manufactured to meet ANSI Z87 Standards.
Safety eyewear protects you from:
- Sun – Working outside means protecting you from the suns glare and UV rays.
- Chemicals & Hazardous materials – Whether mowing the lawn or working in the shop you need extra protection from chemical spills, debris and pollen that could cause irritation or serious injury if not properly protected
- Heat – Keep an eye on what you’re doing without irritation form heat to your eye with our huge selection of heat protective eye wear
Fact: In the U.S., eye injuries are the #2 cause of visual impairment behind Cataracts.
Fact: Half of all eye injuries each year occur in and around the house.
Always protect your eyes with appropriate sport eyewear, such as:
- Prescription swimming goggles
- Prescription Scuba mask lenses
- Youth and adult sports wear
A full line of Motorcycle eyewear can be viewed at www.wileyx.com
Performance Eyewear is geared toward individuals who embrace an active, even competitive, sports lifestyle. Our competitive performance eyewear is either prescription or non-prescription. Even if you wear contacts you need protective
We carry performance eyewear for:
- Cross Country
- Marathon running
- Road Running
- Go Kart Racing
- Track and Field
- Rock Climbing
- Snow Boarding
- Trap shooting – check out our selection of Decot Sport Glasses